Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default COUNTIF

How are your numbers arranged? Are they comma separated strings in one cell
as in your example, or are they stored in separate cells, e.g. in range A1:A6
like that:
A1 1
A2 2
etc.
Also, how are arranged the pairs of numbers?

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Will€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi,

I have a project to count how freq a pair of numbers appear amount a few
groups of 6 numbers.

Lets say I have 2 pairs of 6 numbers, (1,2,3,4,5,6) & (1,3,5,7,9) and pairs
(1,3) & (3,5) appears twice in these 2 pairs of 6 numbers. I am unable to
find a suitable formula for this problem and the nearest I can do is COUNTIF
but COUNTIF can only cater 1 CRITERIA but in these i believe I have 2 or
more.