Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
jayray jayray is offline

Default Docking Project Explorer, Properties window and Code window in VBE

Clarification: I meant to say "I can't get them to dock back together
again."

On Mar 27, 11:15 am, "jayray" wrote:
In VBE, the usual look is the Project Explorer on the top left, the
Properties window in the bottom left and the Code window on most of
the screen to the right.

I undocked the Properties window but find that I cannot put it back
together. Now I have all three "loose". I can get the Project Explorer
and the Properties window to dock in the middle of the screen but if I
put them in the top left, the dock full-width across the screen. In
the meantime, the Code window doesn't seem to want to dock with
anything.

I had this on my laptop. I tried the same thing on a second laptop and
find that I can' get them to dock back together again.

Any suggestions/solutions?

It makes coding extremely time-consuming since I have to hunt for the
right window and resize things. Help!