Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vijaydsk1970 vijaydsk1970 is offline

Default Typical Problem

Ok. Pete_UK. I gone through the article.
i checked up the file. But what ever the formats existing in my file needs
those formats,
i tried to reduce the formats but in vain. is there any way to overcome this
problem.

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Check out this link:

XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats

to explain what's happening and how to get round it.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Mar 23, 10:04 am, vijaydsk1970
wrote:
i have a excel file which contains more than 20 work books and each is
interelated with each other.
recently when i am adding some comments in one of those sheets i am getting
the following message
"no more new fonts may be applied in this book"
can any one help me out.