Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
belvy123 belvy123 is offline

Default formula to check multiple conditions

Hi Again

Let me try this another way

Can we do it like this
If K3 0 and <=1 then display the value of H3 in J3 other wise if those
conditions are not met then display nothing in J3 and if the value of K31
then display the value of this formula H7/K7

I hope that can be done
please help
--
cruchnin numbers

"BoniM" wrote:

Which one takes precedence? What do you want if K3 is <=1 AND E3 is blank?
Do you want J3 to display H3 or blank?

"belvy123" wrote:

Hi All

I have a sheet where I want to be able to check 2 conditions tyo achieve the
proper result
-- here is my example

if K3 <=1 then display the value of H3 in cell J3 and if E3 is = to a blank
cell then I want to display a blank cell in J3

I am sure this is simple but I cant figure it out
Thanks
Dan N
crunchnin numbers