Dave Peterson

John Walkenbach's menumaker adds menu items on the fly. It's really simple to
use. You can find it:

If you want a toolbar, here's how I do it:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?th...5B41%40msn.com

It's not quite as pretty as John's, but I try to keep the number of items on a
toolbar less than a dozen or so. (I find the menus much nicer.)

Jenn wrote:

I want to add a button to my tool bar to run a little macro I have written. I
want this button to be available every time I open excel. How do I do this?
Also, how can I send the button and functionality to a coworker so that she
can have it on her computer everytime she opens excel.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--

Dave Peterson