Jenn

That's Awesome. How do I send this button to my coworker?

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Will vary a little depending on version of Excel, but the basic process is:

1- Go to ToolsCustomize and click the Commands tab,
2- Scroll down in the left list to select Macros,
3- Drag the Custom Button item to a toolbar,
4- RtClick the new button & select Assign Macro, then pick the appropriate
Macro in the dialog box that comes up.

You can also use the same menu to change the button's icon, add a text label
to it, or both.

HTH |:)
"Jenn" wrote:

I want to add a button to my tool bar to run a little macro I have written. I
want this button to be available every time I open excel. How do I do this?
Also, how can I send the button and functionality to a coworker so that she
can have it on her computer everytime she opens excel.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!