Guillermo

Default making graphs ignore "blank " cells

Hello:
I have a list of data, but some of the data are invalid and should not be
taken into consideration (i.e if the data is zero)
so I have a graph that comes from a range, which includes expression just
like the following one

if(A5=0,"",A5*5+10)
if(A6=0,"",A6*5+10)
if(A7=0,"",A7*5+10)

This expression will make a blank cell in case A5 is zero, however it will
affect the result of my X-Y scatter graph.
Is there a way to put a character instead of "" so that the graph won't be
affected (in other words, I want the graph to think it is simply a blank
cell, and to have the same behavior as if the cell was blank. I use excel
2000.

thanks...

guillermo