Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

Default Remove filters

maybe
The autofilter command is greyed out during calculation or when a cell is in
edit mode
check neither of thiese are the case

"Tom" wrote:

I'm trying to remove the little down arrow indicators in each column of my
sheet that I'm filtering. They won't go away! LOL

Below, I've copied the on-line instructions.

**************************

1. To remove a filter applied to one column in a range or a list, click the
arrow next to the column, and then click All.

2. To remove filters applied to all columns in a range or list, point to
Filter on the Data menu, and then click Show All.

3. To remove the filter arrows from a range or list, point to Filter on the
Data menu, and then click AutoFilter.

I think I need to use number 3, above. But I can't select AutoFilter
because it is grayed out.

Suggestions, please?

--
Tom