Bernard Liengme

If I understand the question correctly, all you need do is change the source
for the chart.
Click on chart; look at the coloured 'range finder' lines around the cells
that are use to make the chart; drag the top of these down to the first cell
to be used.
Send me the file (my email not the group) if you are unsuccessful
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Slippery_one" wrote in message

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
1) Fill empty cell with =NA(), OR
2) Click on chart to activate; use Tools|Options-Chart and specify how
empty cell are to be treated, OR
c) Use dynamic chart: see the Excel Tips & Tricks page on my website
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme

Hello Bernard. My case seems to be a little different but related maybe. I
have a simple chart that tracks thermistor readings at known
temperatures: x axis = temperature (24 - 60 deg. F) and y axis = K Ohms. I
put my resistance reading in the cell that corresponds to my temperature
at the time. My problem is that I want my line chart to show cells 22 - 62
and not include cells 1 - 21. Not sure how to do this. Can you nudge me in
the right direction please?