Slippery_one

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
1) Fill empty cell with =NA(), OR
2) Click on chart to activate; use Tools|Options-Chart and specify
how empty cell are to be treated, OR
c) Use dynamic chart: see the Excel Tips & Tricks page on my website
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme

Hello Bernard. My case seems to be a little different but related
maybe. I have a simple chart that tracks thermistor readings at known
temperatures: x axis = temperature (24 - 60 deg. F) and y axis = K
Ohms. I put my resistance reading in the cell that corresponds to my
temperature at the time. My problem is that I want my line chart to
show cells 22 - 62 and not include cells 1 - 21. Not sure how to do
this. Can you nudge me in the right direction please?