Niek Otten

That is, if you copy it down. You can either drag it using the fill-handle
in the right-hand bottom corner, or double-click that handle to fill down to
the number of rows next to it that are not empty.

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"MediaScribe" wrote in message
Here's my question. I am making a 'scoring' sheet for an online game. It
is
set up essentially as such...

A B C
1 (Player Name) (Question #1 Points) (Question #2 Points)
=SUM(B1:C1)

2 (Player Name) (Question #1 Points) (Question #2 Points)
XXXXXXX

I would like D in each Row to add the sum of the previous two Columns for
each player (represented by XXXXXXX). Do I need to manually input each
formula for D? I have over 100 players and this will take forever! Is
there
any way to have D's formula automatically increment the row numbers from
the
previous row as I add players? (So the formula in D2 would automatically
update to =SUM(B2:C2) )
Did I explain that clearly enough? I hope so. Thanks for any help anyone
can give.