Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] nomail1983@hotmail.com is offline

Default How to print noncontiguous ranges?

Is there a way to set the print area to noncontinguous ranges in such
a way that they print contiguously on the same page?

For example, consider the situation where I want A1:C10, H1:M10 and
P1:R10 to print one page as if the 12 columns were contiguous.

When I select 3 noncontiguous ranges, select File - Print Area - Set
Print Area, then click on Print Preview, each range appears on its own
page. I have not been successful at moving or removing the page
boundaries so that the ranges are on one page.

Since the specific situation does involve skipping columns, I can work
around this by hiding the columns that should not print. But before I
go to that trouble, I want to know if I am overlooking a better
solution.