Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default EXCEL LOGICAL FORMULA, PLEASE HELP!

1) delete them
2) move them to another column
3) use a helper column with 0, 1 (0 meaning do not email); use this to
filter on
4) change @ to % so the email goes no where
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Jan" wrote in message
oups.com...
In one column I have like 2000 email addresses my potential clients
and some of them do not want to receive any emails at all. So I have
about 10 email address that I can not send to. Can someone please help
me with a formula that will eliminate all of those restricted (10
emails) addresses from that main column?
Thank you.
Jan