Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj bj is offline

Default EXCEL LOGICAL FORMULA, PLEASE HELP!

if your main list is in column A and you have a sub list for the ones you
want to remove in column C (C1:C10 for example)
in B1 enter
=if(iserror(vlookup(A1,C$1:C$10,1,0)),"",1)
copy down to the end of your data
select column B
use <data<Filter<auto filter
select 1 from the autofilter arrows
Select all the cells in column A next to a 1
delete or move as you wish.

In one column I have like 2000 email addresses my potential clients
and some of them do not want to receive any emails at all. So I have
about 10 email address that I can not send to. Can someone please help
me with a formula that will eliminate all of those restricted (10
emails) addresses from that main column?
Thank you.
Jan