Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Count occurances within a date range

Not fully clear. Why are there two names in row 2.

Could you work an example?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Marc" wrote in message
Hello -

I need to find the number of times a name occurs between two dates. Below
is a portion of my spreadsheet.

end begin 1/21/2006 1/28/2006 2/4/2006 2/11/2006
1/20/07 1/28/06 Name Name
1/27/07 1/28/06

The week ending dates continue across the top. I need to find out how
many
week a person worked between the begin and end dates. Each record can
have a
different beginning/ending date.

I hope I've given enough detail for someone to be able to answer my
question. I appreciate any time/help that the group can give.

Marc