Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Lost Password ??? Help Plz

Assuming you mean password to open the workbook, you can get some pointers here.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fileandvbapwords.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:21:47 -0500, "Bubey" wrote:

Guess I'm getting old is hell. I created a
spreadsheet
and of course password protected it. Didn't get
back to
finishing it for a couple of weeks and now can't
remember the password I used. I guess I could
start over, but I'm old and lazy. Anyway I can
find
it out via the Administrator sign in or ????
Maybe
I should get that parental software that records
key-
strokes then I could there and check what I did.
Thanks in advance for the help.