Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default copy paste problems for chart from excel to power point, solution

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Jean said:

I am really having troubles copying excel charts to power point, the charts
are getting messed up after copying and pasting to power point. I tried
everyting, turned off auto scale and selected the don't move or resize with
cells option and still having the same problem, any idea how to fix that?

Are you using Autoshape drawings in the Excel chart? I am told that
Autoshapes and charts work on two different grids, so that it's very
difficult to get them to work when you transfer vector graphics outside
Excel to try to show them anywhere else. I know from my own experience
that's true; it's very disappointing, as the shapes would have been a
very powerful addition to Excel's graphing capabilities.

--
Del Cotter