Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default xlStart in Vista

RE the Vista part, I dabbled with it a bit and had my frustrations trying to
look in C:\Documents and Settings\...

I learned that that path isn't 'real'. It's just there for backward
compatibility or something like that. The real path for user settings is
off of the C:\Users (I think, going from memory).

--
Jim
oups.com...