Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default colour description boxes

In addition...
my "Determine Colors" Excel add-in is available upon direct request.
It displays the name of the cell interior, pattern, font, border and
sheet tab colors on the cell right-click popup menu.
Remove xxx from my email address: XX
Please include your name and location when requesting the program.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"KateB"
wrote in message
I posted this under general office questions yesterday but got no response so
I hope someone on this forum may be able to assist.

My colleague (who has limited vision) has just begun using a new computer.
However, when I hover my cursor over a fill colour it will give me the 'name'
of the colour, but this is not happening with her new computer. Any idea how
to make it do this?! With her limited vision she relies on the name of the
colour rather than the appearance.