Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default Can I use "list" function within "IF" function

See

In article ,
chineshg wrote:

I have a drop down in column A and would like to display a particular list in
column B based on the selection in Column A.
Eg.
In column "A" I have a drop down list with these options: Acura, BMW, Audi
... etc.
In column "B" I would like to display a dropdown list of: TL, TSX, RX if
column A has Acura, a dropdown list of: A4, A6, A8 if Audi is selectedis
column A, a dropdown list of: 3 series, 5 series, 7 series if BMW is selected
in column A.

Please let me know if this possible?

Thanks!