Veniceknight

Default How do I set up a database with Excel with connections between se.

Hi, I would like to set up a database with Excel, I would like to insert data
in the main spreadsheet and automatically these data have to go in another
spreadsheet:I want to do a database in alphabetical order, where the first
spreadsheet is the "summary" and then several spreadsheets as "A" "b" "c"
etc.
I would like to insert the data in the "summary" and I would like to have
the same thing automatically in the relative alphabetical spreadsheet.
Is it possible?Who can help me?Thanks!