Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Richard O. Neville Richard O. Neville is offline

Default Copy Formatting of previous worksheet

If the formats are identical and only the data vary, you can easily do this.
Right click the sheet with the correct formatting, select Move or Copy, and
check Make a copy. It will create a new sheet with a name like Sheet 1(2),
which you can change to suit. The new sheet will have exactly the same
formatting as the original, including headers and footers, column widths,
row heights--everything.

Delete all the data from this new sheet and insert the data you want. Be
sure not to delete formulas and references. You may need to change the
header and footer information.

"smoothjazz36" wrote in message
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to determine how to copy ALL formatting from one worksheet to
another. For example, I have not only formatted the columns, but also
included a header and footer and also reduced the size of my worksheet for
printing. Each time I create this worksheet I have to start from scratch.
Any suggestions?