Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Copy Formatting of previous worksheet

Right-click on the worksheet tab and "move or copy"

Checkmark "create a copy" and OK.

CTRL + a(twice in 2003) and EditClearContents.

Or create a template.

Open a new workbook and delete all but one sheet. Customize as
you wish then save this as SHEET.XLT in XLSTART folder. It now becomes
the default InsertSheet.

FileSave As Type: scroll down to Excel Template(*.XLT) and select. Name your
workbook "SHEET"(no quotes). Excel will add the .XLT to save as SHEET.XLT.

Store this workbook in the XLSTART folder usually located at........

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:15:03 -0800, smoothjazz36
wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to determine how to copy ALL formatting from one worksheet to
another. For example, I have not only formatted the columns, but also
included a header and footer and also reduced the size of my worksheet for
printing. Each time I create this worksheet I have to start from scratch.
Any suggestions?