Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Burger23 Burger23 is offline

Default Can not open .xlsx file in Office 2007 Beta 2

I am using Office 2007 Beta 2 with the Technical redresh installed (
version 12.0.4407.1005). I am trying to open 2 files created in 05/06 and
saved in the .xlsx format. I am getting the following error message:

"The wordbook was created in an earlier beta version of Excel 2007, and it
cannot be opned in the current version of Excel. To open the workbook, you
must first open and save it in Excel 2007 Beta 2, and then you can opn it in
the current version of Excel."

Other xlsx workbooks created after this time open fine.

Ideas...