Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Find/Replace but not exactly...

You can use Conditional Formatting to hi-light an entire row of cells based
on the value in one of the cells:

http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat02.html
--
Gary's Student
gsnu200707

"steph" wrote:

I have a .csv file that I've pasted into an EXCEL 2002 worksheet. In one
column, the string "All GL Accounts" appears in multiple cells. I need to
locate those cells and then BOLD the entire row where those cells are
located. Can someone tell me a reasonably simple way to do this without
visually searching through over 1400 rows? I hope so! :)
--
Thanks so much!