Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kathy_Automation Kathy_Automation is offline

Default Pivot Table Special Summary

I"m brand new to pivot tables and not sure I'll even use the right
terminology in asking this question.

I've got pivot table and figured out how to use the built in functions for
my value (like min, max, count). The data is integer value 1-4.

I would like to put a summary function to count how many items have value = 4.

I tried to search help and this newsgroup but am not sure I'm using the
right keyword. You can just point me to an article or something.

Thanks in advance,
Kathy