Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Shaun Shaun is offline

Default Data sheet populating into multiple sheets

I'm looking to build a spreadsheet with one main page that can be populated
with data and automatically pull that data over to other more specific
sheets.

For example, If I have sales on the main sheet and have check boxes for more
specific sales on the same sheet (i.e. liquor sales, food sales etc..) I want
that number to poulate on the specific sales sheet.

I'm assumming I have to wite an IF/Then Statement to say if an "x" is put
into a cell then copy and past the data in the specified cells within that
row and pull that information over to sheet Y.