Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
LESLIE LESLIE is offline

Default custom chart... please help!

I have a lot of data I need to process. Many different categories. What I'd
like to do is have some hybrid of a column chart and xy scatter chart... X
axis=location, Y axis=result, and at each location have several "criteria"
such as A,B,orC. However, I'd like to actually see a marker for each data
point so I can see outliers and where the majority of the data lies. The raw
data is in columns and not sorted. Tried pivot table with no success. I have
conquered some VBA and programming in the past and wouldn't object to that
approach with some guidance. Please help!
Thanks,
Leslie