Gord Dibben

Rob

You could purchase Adobe Acrobat.

An alternative to buying Adobe Acrobat....

I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here
at Dale Nurden's site.

http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm

Saves first to single *.ps file which is then converted to *.pdf

Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets or selected sheet.

Adobe Acrobat has trouble with multiple sheets. From what I hear, AA saves a
separate file for each sheet.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:58:46 +1100, "Rob" <NA wrote:

Hi,

Is there a VBA code, or a program whereby I can print an Excel file to a
PDF? (Maybe an add-in?)
I'd like to do it directly from Excel similarly to the way Word Perfect has
that option in the file menu if possible, but anything will be a help.
(I'm using Office 2000)

Rob