Myrna Larson

Sounds like you would be happier sticking with Lotus?

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:00:20 +0000, Gordon
wrote:

Gord Dibben wrote:
I'm staying the hell out of this one<g

Don't wish to upset the other Gordon and his hundreds of colleagues.

Gord

I think we are talking at cross-purposes here! Yes, if regional settings
are set to (1.1) then in Format Cells-Numbers then yes there is a format
(1.1). My point was, that in Lotus, if Regional settings are set to
(1.1) and you enter -1.1 in a cell, then Lotus AUTOMATICALLY formats it
to (1.1) - you don't have to DO anything. Excel has NEVER done that.