Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Excel is Backwards!

Check your other thread.

Randy Rich wrote:

Hi Bob, I don't think this will work in 2007 Excel, will it? There is no
"Tools" option on the menu bar, and the Options under the office button
doesn't have anything that looks like a International tab. It must be set
someplace else in this version. I tried looking at "international" and
"international settings" in help, and that didn't point to a revelant topic
either. I'm still stumped!
--
Thanks, Randy

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

ToolsOptionsInternational, and uncheck the 'View current sheet
right-to-left' box.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Randy Rich" wrote in message
I have a strange question. I have a user that is asking why her columns
are
showing in reverse order. The number of the rows is displayed on the
RIGHT,
and the far right column is A. This is Excel 2007, and it is a puzzle to
me.
I've apparently missed the configuration option that selects "right to
left"
or "left to right". So far as I know, she is not using any other language
option or other setting that would make that correct. Is there a way to
change it? Or better said, is there a way to make it display the way it
works for everyone else?

--
Thanks, Randy

--