Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Randy Rich Randy Rich is offline

Default Excel is Backwards!

I have a strange question. I have a user that is asking why her columns are
showing in reverse order. The number of the rows is displayed on the RIGHT,
and the far right column is A. This is Excel 2007, and it is a puzzle to me.
I've apparently missed the configuration option that selects "right to left"
or "left to right". So far as I know, she is not using any other language
option or other setting that would make that correct. Is there a way to
change it? Or better said, is there a way to make it display the way it
works for everyone else?

--
Thanks, Randy