Kevin

No definately windows xp home ed but Thanx to you guys I have more
alternatives now than a fruit fly at a farmers convention .............thanx
peeps

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Gee - do ya think he may have meant Office XP (2002) rather than Windows XP?

You can also use Word to open an Excel file as a table.

FileOpen, change File Type in bottom list to Excel Workbook or All Files &
open the file just like it was a Word document and then Save As a Word doc if
you wish.

One CAUTION, do not simply save any changes because the Excel file will be
converted to RTF and Excel may not be able to open it again.

Hope this is useful |:)

"no excell in XP home edition" wrote:

Can I view an excell document without excell which for some unknown reason is
not provided with the xp home addition. ?????