Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lyne Lyne is offline

Default How do I reset the tab order in a form

I am not working in VBE environment, I don't even know what it is. This is a
simple Excel worksheet. I know how to change the tab order in Access but I am
stuck here in Excel...

Any other suggestions?

" wrote:

When you have the form open in the VBE environment, use "View / Tab
Order" on the menu system and have at it. You'll also want to make
sure that, in the properties of the relevant form objects, that
"TabStop" is set to "True". If it isn't you won't be able to tab to it
even though it has a position in the "Tab Order" list.
HTH

= Marchand =

On Feb 9, 12:07 pm, Lyne wrote:
I unprotected the fields that I want the users to fill and, after making some
changes, the tab order was changed. After the fisrt 6 or 7 fields, the tab is
in a loop and goes back to the same last 3 fields.