Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default Activating wrap text format causes my text to disappear, why?

Excel will only display 1024 characters in a cell, unless you
make use of Alt+Enter to force a new line occassionally.

Manually changing the height of a row or manually changing
the width of a column can present problems, because that
tells Excel that you will be doing this from now on.

I would suggest that you format cells so that they are aligned
to the top then only the bottom might not show.

You can "fix" by selecting all cells (Ctrl+A) any Excel before
Excel 2003, then double-click on the boundary between
the row numbers. Be aware that you will have to do this again
in the future. Warnings on use of Ctrl+A in Excel 2003 or up,
see http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...x2k.htm#foobar
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Oli" wrote...
Activating wrap text causes all my data to disappear. How do I correct this
problem?