Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MartinW MartinW is offline

Default Sheets dates,weeks and Months. How do I

No way Bob,

The ashes win wasn't a victory for anyone. Australia played atrociously
and England played slightly less atrociously. If England were playing good
cricket we would have been flogged 5-0, as it turned out, it made for one of
the
closest contests in memory. The only thing that kept us alive is the fact
that
Shane Warne turned in one of the best performances of his already brilliant
career and we nearly managed to save the series on a couple of occasions
for the sake of just one ball.

You only have to look at the record books to see that Australia returned
to their winning ways and England went back to their usual dismal attempts.

Tonights game was a different story. England played with a will that I have
never seen before (from a bunch of Poms that is!!<bg). Their achievement
was even more remarkable, considering the fact that they have just been
dealt one of the worst canings of any touring side in history. It takes a
lot
of ticker to put together a performance like that in their situation so
there
is hope yet!

Bring it ONN I say!!!!