Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mike Mike is offline

Default Conditional Formatting help - I think.

I don't think you can do it in the sharepoint way but one possibility (not
very elegant). Assuming your hyperlink to a sheet was in A1

right click the sheet tab you are linking to, view code and paste in this

Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(1, 2).Value = "changed"
End Sub

When the sheet is changed it will write "Changed" in B1 next to the
hyperlink. You can simply delete it from B1 when you acknowledge the change.

"Del_N" wrote:

I am using Excel 2002 in the office and have many worksheets in a workbook.
My first sheet has cells set up as links to the different worksheets. Is it
possible to set up each cell(link) to show when the worksheet it is linked to
has been modified? I want to know if I can have something similar to what
Sharepoint shows when a file has been updated.