Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Links between cells in different workbooks/files

See help on "create a link"

Then select this category "Create a link to another cell, workbook, or program"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:28:01 -0800, GTifeld
wrote:

This is probably the easiest thing, but I can't find the answer using online
Help.

I simply want to setup cells in different worksheets or files where, if I
change a cell in one, it will automatically update in another. I'm talking
about straight data; Not formulas. Presently, they're different files
completely, but I can combine them into one file (different sheets) if that
will make it easier.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.