Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CAPTGNVR CAPTGNVR is offline

Default FROM A HUGE SHEET, A PORTION OF IT IS SELECTED TO PASTE IT IN A NEW WORKSHEET BUT UNABLE TO

DEAR ALL
I have put a huge info in only one sheet. Basic info is say ship crew
list. From this, the info is taken to their advances, over time, rest
and workign records, boat drill stations and so on. When i mark a
particular selected info like say 'over time' and use workbook -add
and paste it-- I get a message saying that cells should be identical.
But if i copy cells and transfer it is fine but i do not intend to
take the whole sheet except the over-time or boat drill stations and
save it for the month. If it may help u to assist me-- yes there are
some cells are meged.-- if i use a macro-- the copied info is
different format and cell width. Pls help