Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard Sheoo Richard Sheoo is offline

Default Formulas

Hi Duke,

Still struggling. This calc has to be performed horizontally because there
are multiple lines and prices

Tot QTY Tot Val Price break 1st price Price Break 2nd
price
0 #N/A 1 ‚¬73.75 20 ‚¬69.95

I thought I was pretty useful in excel until this. Have you got any ideas?

Kind regards

Richard

"Duke Carey" wrote:

So, if they order 6 do they get the 5 unit price for each of the 6?

If so, then A1:B3 contains
1 1.99
5 1.85
10 1.75

the quantity sold goes in A5, and the total price in B5 with this formula:

=a5*vlookup(A5,$a$1:$b$3,2)

"Richard Sheoo" wrote:

Please can any one help me?

I need to be able to work out a total price but the price will change as the
quantity increases.

For example 1 @ £1.99 5 @ £1.85 10 @ £1.75

Our customers may order say 6 units How do I tell excel to calulate this
properly?

Kind regards
Richard