n.almeida

Ok! I will guess a lot of things here.
I assume:
- you have a column A3:A103 where you fill in the value you want to measure
per day.
- you have a column B3:B103 there you have the date
- on the cell A1 you want to have the highest value
-on cell B1 you want to get the date

the formula on A1 should be =max(A3:A103)
the formula on B1 should be =OFFSET(A3,MATCH(A1,A3:A103,0)-1,1)

I hope it helps

"rtbrd" wrote:

I am tracking a value that will vary by day. I want to record and save the
date on which the max occurred. Example: If maximum, then record date, if
not maximum leave previous date.

Can I create an If statement that does nothing to the cell if the result is
false?