Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default How to expand coloms beond the last avaliable one in a Workshe

"What to do" is to look again at what version of Excel you've got, and at
Dave's answer.

The answer was that xl2007 has 16384 columns. You have timed your enquiry
very well, as Office 2007 went on sale yesterday.
--
David Biddulph

"KJELDK" wrote in message
Dave, if thats the case why can't I get more that to the Collum "IV" -
What
to do???

"Dave Peterson" skrev:

Use another worksheet???

xl2007 offers 16384 columns. Maybe it's time for an upgrade?

KJELDK wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to expand coloms beond the last avaliable one in
Worksheet?