Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KJELDK KJELDK is offline

Default How to expand coloms beond the last avaliable one in a Workshe

Thanks Dave - I'll have to wait for someone else to give me the magic answer!
Have a nice day
--
Kjeld K

"Dave Peterson" skrev:

You're using xl2007?

If yes, make sure you're working on a file that you didn't open in that earlier
"compatibility" mode.

(I don't use xl2007, so you may have to look--or wait for more details from
someone else.)

If you're using xl2003 or earlier, column IV is the last column.

KJELDK wrote:

Dave, if thats the case why can't I get more that to the Collum "IV" - What
to do???
--
Kjeld K

"Dave Peterson" skrev:

Use another worksheet???

xl2007 offers 16384 columns. Maybe it's time for an upgrade?

KJELDK wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to expand coloms beond the last avaliable one in a
Worksheet?
--
Kjeld K

--