Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mike_vr mike_vr is offline

Default Add-ins for Excel 2007

I don't think so, but this could be out of my league. Basically we were using
a macro to convert the Excel 97 file to a .dat file, which is then stored on
one of our drives before being exported to our accounting package. All this
was created before my time though, so I have limited knowledge on how to
update this to tie in to Excel 2007.

Does it sound like there is an answer to this, and would it help if you saw
the original macro code?

Thanks,

Mike

"Dave F" wrote:

Can't you just save the document as a .csv file?

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"mike_vr" wrote:

Hi all,

Quick question, does anybody know if there is a Flat File Exporter or
something equivalent available for Excel 2007?

Thanks,

Mike