Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bryan stewart bryan stewart is offline

Default Apply autofilter selections to 2nd table automatically? Macro?

Is it possible to replicate the selections in an autofilter onto a separate
data table?
For exaple, say row 1 includes column headings and the next 10 rows contain
product sales data/activity for the quarter. Then a few rows below that data
table is another data table containing the sales data from the previous
quarter.

What I want to do is allow the user to make autofilter selections on the
first table's column headings and have the second table update as well. I
can't put the two tables together because I am using Subtotal functions to
sum up the quarterly numbers. Can anyone help?