Nick B

What row is this on?
Can you try going to Edit-Go To, Special, select Objects, click OK, then go
to Edit-Delete? (You can always Undo). Does that make a difference?

"Banana" wrote:

Yeah, i already tried that and it's the same as before.

One thing i did try that worked, which may give you some clues as to what
the problem may be, is inserting a row above the cell with the comment. What
i noticed was that the comment indicator for that cell appeared, but when you
added a comment in the new row in the cell above you got the same problem.
And on deleting the new row the comment indicator disppeared again!

I have checked the other cells in that row and one neighbouring cell has the
same problem but the rest are OK.

Any more ideas?

"Nick B" wrote:

If you right-click on the cell, do you have a Delete Comments option? If so,
can you delete it and then reinsert it?

"Banana" wrote:

I have set my spreadsheet to display comment indicators. All but one comment
indicator is showing. The comment is visible when you move the cursor over it
as normal but i just can't see the indicator. How can i fix this?