Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Find Applicable Formula, then Use It

You'd need to tell us what all the conditions are and what formula
corresponds to each condition.

Biff

"MSYM" wrote in message
I have a formula that references a cell. Based upon that cell's
conditions,
I want it to execute one of many possible formulaes. I tried using nested
IFs, but I couldn't get around the 7 nested limitation. I tried using a
Vlookup to reference a table that had the other formulas I wanted to then
execute on the row the original cell data was in, but the formulas don't
end
up referencing that. Any ideas?

--
-Mark