Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
warren warren is offline

Default Excel Query

Hi. I am trying to create an Excel query that will use Oracle as a source.
What I would like is column A to be store number, and each column after that
a certain date. Each row would follow this pattern. B2 = B1(Store number)
+ A2 (order date) result. (Results are based off store number and order
date). I would like to use store# and date as parameters for the query.

Rows would be Store numbers, columns would be order dates. Say for example
500 stores and 10 order date columns.

Is there a way to set this up? I know I can get a cell individualy with
data query, but I can't seem to get an area to fill with a query based on the
parameters I want.

thanks