Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
traima traima is offline

Default Macros and protect sheet

I need to do different things at once in my worksheet.

1. I need a macro to select a value from an autofilter (that part is done)
2. I need to protect the sheet (exept a few inputcells), the sheet
containing various formulas (this is also done)
3. I need both at the same time....

The macro stops when it should select a spesific value in the autofilter. I
have formatted the cells in the filter (and the inputcells) to be hidden, not
locked, and the sheet is protected - and the user can choose unlocked cells
and use the autofilter.

Do I need to install some function into vb? I needed this when I wanted
another macro to make pivottables, but I cannot remember why.

I hope someone can help me with this, I have a really short deadline. Thanks!

traima