Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default how to copy row heights from one sheet to another in Excell

If you copy the entire worksheet, then you shouldn't have a problem

Select the sheet to copy
edit|Move or copy sheet
Make sure you check that "create a copy" box.

Hayseed wrote:

After the spreadsheet is created (with several altered row heights),it is
copied to a new worksheet, the copied sheet does not have the same row
heights as the original sheet. The only way I have found to correct the
incorrect row heights is to either manually alter the incorrect row height,
or use the format painter. I would hope that I could just copy the original
sheet with the altered row heights and paste and be done.

--

Dave Peterson